Monday 2 May 2011

Model Photography Shoot

In class 3 of Portraiture Photography we had to instruct a model in a photo shoot and choose our location around the school. Here are some of the photos I took for this session. Fortunately I did not have to worry about lighting because it was a cloudy day with perfect diffused even lighting, every photographers dream. I wish that I would see this kind of lighting more often when I am shooting a wedding it certainly would make my job a lot easier.











Today I also found out that I have a brand new little niece, when I see her this coming weekend I hope to take lots of lovely photos and share them with you! I hope to also be showcasing a new prop made by Melissa Heinrichs. For more about her creations please visit http://melissaheinrichs.blogspot.com/ Well that's all for today, talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment